Follow @tinyrexwrecks

Friday 12 November 2021

Designing Christmas Cards

For my Christmas card designs this year I wanted to keep things simple.  I decided to make a pack of four cards with two designs using red and white and two using green and white.  The colour limitation really helps me to focus and means I won't get too carried away.

Below you can watch the process video for my Winter Warmers card.  As you may notice I begin with a very loose outline and build the detail as I go.  This was drawn on Procreate on an Ipad.  It's a process I'm new to as I usually do all my drawing on paper first but this saves a lot of tidying.  I won't be switching to full digital drawing anytime soon though.



I had a lot of fun designing knitwear patterns for the mug and on the other cards.  

And here is the full set.






No comments:

Post a Comment